1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Valid Ohio CDL with appropriate endorsements
3. 21 years of age or older
4. Physically qualified as determined by an annual physical examination and random drug testing to perform the functions of the job including bus inspection and emergency evacuations.
5. Clean driving record and insurable by district's insurance company.
6. Satisfactory completion of State of Ohio Pre-Service Instructor's classes.
7. Good moral character as evidenced by the absence of any criminal or unethical convictions or rehabilitation to the satisfaction of the Board of Education.
8. Ability to function harmoniously with co-workers, supervisors, administration, staff, students and parents.
9. Ability to adjust to changes in daily routines and cope with emergency situations.